Translate


Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Interview of Counter Jihad Coalition on the Glazov Gang

Hat tip Frontpage Magazine


This week my friend and colleague, Steve Amundsen, was interviewed by Jamie Glazov on the Glazov Gang. Steve is the founder of the Counter Jihad Coalition, an organization devoted to exposing the real goals of political Islam in the US and elsewhere.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/frontpagemag-com/the-counter-jihad-coalition-hits-the-streets-of-l-a-on-the-glazov-gang/

As Steve points out, those that challenge him in Santa Monica can scream and threaten, but they cannot refute his facts. I know Steve, and this has nothing to do with hating Muslims. It is about facing reality and educating the public about the real threat that militant, supremacist Islam poses.

2 comments:

Gary Fouse said...

Anonymous,

First of all, I think you may be referring to someone else who has a table set up on the promenade. I don't know him, but I understand he goes by the name of Lionheart or something like that. The Counter Jihad Coalition people don't holler at anybody. They pass out literature and engage in conversations with people who come up to them. Many of the Muslims who engage them become quite angry and heated.

I am told that Lionheart has a table with microphones set up for whomever wishes to engage in back and forth. I am also told that sometimes the back and forths become quite heated.

While I myself have not been to the promenade, I think your description of people (either CJC or Lionheart) standing there hollering about the evils of Islam is a bit overblown to say the least.

Final point: Your last statement that "conservatives are miserable people" shows what an ignoramus you are. I can see why you stay anonymous.

elwood p suggins said...

That is most likely due to the fact that the majority of men in America tend to be "white Christian males", you think??

Pretty simple arithmetic.